Who can join the brand?
Active physical or legal members of the National Chamber of Fisheries and Aquaculture Products Companies Association (CANEPP), who are legally engaged in fishing, aquaculture and/or mariculture, who are part of the marketing or are members of related institutions, that is, producers, intermediaries or marketers, may join.
By being affiliated with the collective brand Pura Vida Seafood & Aquaculture you can have the following benefits:
- Participate in the differentiation efforts for fishery and aquaculture products.
- Technical-political support in the development of the brand.
- Joint marketing for national and international positioning.
- Market penetration.
- Exhibition of good practices and added value at national and international fairs.
- Educate the consumer in their purchase decision, recognizing the impact on the value chain, respect for the environment and economic reactivation.
Join theCámara Nacional de Empresas de Productos Pesqueros y Acuícolas (CANEPP)and sharethe benefits of having the collective brand for your product or business.
How to join?
Download and complete the membership application.
Fill out the form below and attach:
- The application for affiliation
- Copy of physical id or current legal id
- Copy of Veterinary Certificate of Operation (CVO)
- Authorization or permit from INCOPESCA
Within 10 days you will receive the result of the process by email. Follow the instructions given in the email to finalize the request.
REGISTRATION OF AFFILIATES
Objectives of the brand:
Process to obtain the authorization or usage of the brand:
1. To be an active member of CANEPP.
2. Complete the request form and present the corresponding documentation.
3. CANEPP will evaluate the request to determine if it meets with all the requierements and will deliberate in a 10 day period.
4. A notification will be delived with the results of the process. You might use the brand once it is authorized by CANEPP.